SUZ’S ON-THE-SPOT SONGWRITING – LIVE
Here’s a video of Suz making up a song on the spot at the Sacred Grounds Cafe in San Francisco, in 2016:
1. CHERRY PIE – Jan 25, 2019, Best Cellar Concert
Suz makes up an epic song on-the-spot, based on suggestions from the audience. In concert at the Best Cellar Concert Series (June 25, 2019), Corvallis, Oregon.
2. A Whistle, Being Hungry, and a Chicken – Home Schooler event, May 10, 2022
Suz makes up a song about a Whistle, Being Hungry, and a Chicken at a presentation to home schooler families on May 10, 2022
3. Armadillo, Joy, and a Lizard – Concert, Jan 26, 2019
Suz makes up a song based on the audience suggestions of an Armadillo, the emotion of Joy, and a Lizard.
4. Ice Cream, Despair, and a Dog – In Concert, Aug 13, 2019
Suz makes up a song based on the audience suggestions of an Ice cream, despair, and a dog.
5. Peacock, Happy – In Concert Aug 13, 2019
Suz makes up a song based on the audience suggestions of a Peacock. NOTE: There is an inside joke near the end of the song about the nickname of a popular local bar.
From Suz’s Secret On-the-spot Songwriting Diary: