Suz Doyle is one of the most talented, professional and supportive improvisational musicians I have ever worked with. Her ability to not only underscore a scene, but to actively support her fellow actors by both leading and following simultaneously creates an emotional and professional improv experience, both in performance and workshop.”
— Eric Nepom, Infinite Improv-abilities!
My acting students and I have been playing with Suz Doyle since 2003. She is an intuitive, supportive, musically-astute improv partner whose piano playing deepens the emotion that surfaces in an interaction and enhances the improviser’s ability to move what’s happening in the scene into song. She’s also fabulous at providing a musical theme and emotional context to kick off a scene and then following the players as the scene moves until it becomes almost a cinematic experience.
— Jean Bonifas, Springboard Northwest, LLC
Here is a list of titles
1. The Story of Scar
2. Cat Law
3. Duet for Exiles (feat. Juliet Lyons & Nathan Nasby)
3. The Sneak (feat. Dan Crall & Niels Nielsen)
4. Avenwood Anthem
5. Duet For Three (feat Nicki Bezanson, Nathan Nasby & Juliet Lyons)
6. Welcome to Da Club (feat. Brian Watkins, Sydney Hoffman, Suz Doyle, Niels Nielsen & Paul Bezanson)
7. The Long Night (feat. Juliet Lyons)
8. Rat Attack
9. Duet For Exiles (feat. Nathan Nasby & Juliet Lyons)